DYFILM® polyester film
DyFilm® is a type of polyester film obtained by condensation between ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid. DyFilm® has excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties. As a result, it is accepted in all industrial applications where polyester film is required.
The excellent dielectric properties of DyFilm® make it suitable for use as electrical insulation in machines up to Class B (130°C), as internal protection for cables, as a component for adhesive tapes, electrical insulating laminates, and in a range of other electrical engineering applications.
Depending on the thickness, a distinction is made between translucent and milky white DyFilm® :
- Available thickness of DyFilm®: 12, 23, 36, 50, 75, 100µm - semi-transparent, with high tear and slip resistance
- DyFilm® is available in thicknesses of 125, 190, 250, 300, 350µm - milky white
DyFilm® on offer:
- Standard roll width - 925 mm (tolerance +- 2mm).
- Rolls of different widths are available on request.
- Rollers with different outside diameters are available on request.
Check also: Mylar film.